Sunday, June 21, 2009

Welcome!

Welcome to Lusty Tales and "Bedtime" Stories! This blog is dedicated to introducing my readers to the incredible erotic value of the written word. While some pictures will occasionally accompany stories when they are applicable, the majority of content here will focus on word-pictures..........creating a story that will enable your own mind to create the pictures as you read - allowing you to choose what you see, rather than having the images pre-selected for you.

I hope you enjoy your visit, and bookmark the page to return often. And, since I am writing with the reader in mind, feel free to comment - tell me what you like, what you don't like, and what you'd like to see more of.........even suggestions for specific story scenarios - I'll take any and all feedback into account!

No comments:

Post a Comment